CuePrompter is a free teleprompter. You do not have to download anything to your computer you simply go to the CuePrompter site. To use the CuePrompter you must either type or paste your script into the box choose your preferences and click Start Prompter. The site opens a new window which works just like a teleprompter. You are given the option to slow down or speed up the CuePrompter.
The educational uses of this site are endless. Below are a few examples I have discovered.
- Have students paste script into CuePrompter to read while they are recording audio for digital story telling.
- Paste text of poems or short stories into CuePrompter for whole class choral readings.
- Use CuePrompter with individual students to improve fluency.
4 comments:
Hey Jennifer
Thanks for this find. I tried it in Firefox and it just hung up with me. I'll try it in IE and see what happens. Maybe I missed something. If I can get it to work, it'll be great to use.
JR
Great tool. This tool is really cool. It add a professional movie feel that will get student very excited and I think student will enjoy using it. It also adds another job to a group assignments. Thanks.
Hi Jennifer,--this is so cool.
I typed in some verbage, hit start--and there in full screen black and white was my message--very slick. This would be great for having students practice speeches in class. Thanks! Diane
I did indeed go back and try it in IE and it worked like a charm. Very cool and the price is right.
Thanks
JR
Post a Comment