The Education Podcast Network is provided by David Warlick and The Landmark Project. This site is totally devoted to bringing together podcast from educators and students to one location. You can look for podcast produced by student and classes or by a specific subject area. This site is a great place to start looking for educational podcast. You can also submit your podcast to be featured on this site.
This site is an alternative to iTunes Store which many school systems block.
4 comments:
I really liked this site especially the second language podcasts.The only thing I would have love to see was podcasts for pre-k students.
This is a great collection. I wish there was a search feature.
JR
Ann O,
I guess this means the field is wide open for you to be among the first to have the pre-k students podcast.
Jack,
I'm sure it is only a matter of time before the search feature is available.
Post a Comment