First I learned that blogs are more than diaries. Though blogs can be used as a diary to the world a blog does not have to have that purpose. I have been scared to start a personal blog because I did not think I would make the time to keep it up. I found I really enjoyed blogging. I learned that I can blog when I have a definite purpose. I find blogging much more useful collaboratively than I ever thought they could be. I found that I could learn by reading others blogs. I learned a tremendous amount from reading my classmates blog.
The Nerd Lounge is a place to spotlight some amazing educational technology tools including, websites, apps, and other cool tools to inspire innovation in education.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Insights About Myself After This Blogging Experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment