The Nerd Lounge is a place to spotlight some amazing educational technology tools including, websites, apps, and other cool tools to inspire innovation in education.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Applications of Blogs to My Practice
Since I am not in a classroom right now I do not intend to create a blog for my classroom. However, I do plan to use my current blog to post workshop materials and leave opportunities for participants to interact with me. I like the professional blog a lot because I can easily bring attention to great things I see in classrooms I visit. I also like the fact that I am able to share with the world what I am learning. I encourage teachers I work with to visit my blog to keep up with the latest things I have learned. Now, the teachers do not have to wait to see me to learn about the newest things I have learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jennifer
I think that the information you provide is great. I'll continue to follow your blog as long as keep it up.
Thanks
JR
Post a Comment