Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Announcing K-12 Online 2008

The FREE K-12 Online Conference, yes I'll say it again free conference, invites educators to participate from around the world. The focus is on how innovative Web 2.0 tools and technologies can be used to improve learning.

This conference begins with a pre-conference keynote the week of October 13, 2008. Forty presentations will be posted to the conference blog during October 20-24 and October 27-31. In addition live events in the form of three “Fireside Chats” and a culminating “When Night Falls” event will be announced.

For more information about the conference check out the link below.

http://k12onlineconference.org/

2 comments:

"Tabasco Jack" Reece said...

Hey Jennifer
You know all the cool sites to visit! I checked this on out and listened to a podcast from last years conference on Online Professional development. I've added the site to my reader and look forward to more info.

Thanks
Jack

Diane said...

Jennifer,
Thank you for sharing this. I hope to take advantage of this online resource too!
Diane