Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Attention Math 1 Teachers




A new arrival to GeorgiaStandards.org especially for Math 1 teachers is the Learning Village. You can find a shortcut to the village from the GeorgiaStandards home page. Learning Village combines the Math 1 Frameworks with resources especially for Math 1 teachers.

The site is password protected so you must login using your MYGADOE account. If you do not have a MYGADOE account you can sign up for one from the GeorgiaStandards home page.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Jennifer,
thank you for keeping me up to date on the additions/changes to the GPS! Diane

"Tabasco Jack" Reece said...

Jennifer
I'm almost afraid to go to this website. In 7 years, we've had 2 revisions to the Drafting standards. I'm afraid they'll change it again.
However, it does have a lot of information available.
From hearing the wailing and gnashing coming from the Math department workroom, I feel for those folks.

JR