Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Significant Postings from the Blogging Experience

The most significant postings from my blogging experience were the post I made while I attended the Georgia Educational Technology Conference (GAETC). I enjoyed taking notes in Google docs while I participated in various sessions. At the end of each conference day I condensed my notes and posted the highlights to my blog. After I posted, I remember thinking that this was very cool. I realized that visitors to my blog will be able to learn about the great sessions I attended even though the individual may not have been able to attend the conference.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Jennifer,
Yes, how right you are about how cool it is to be able to share with your blog readers about the conference we were unable to attend. Your blog has indeed, been incredibly valuable for the resources you have provided.

I have become an avid believer in this technology integration tool and I think one of my AHA moments in the class was how easy it was to set up and use my first blog. Throughout this class and my entire master's program I have gradually been transformed into a Techno-phile!

Thanks for all your great work!
Appreciatively, Diane