The Nerd Lounge is a place to spotlight some amazing educational technology tools including, websites, apps, and other cool tools to inspire innovation in education.
I absolutely love this graphic organizer! Compared to Inspiration, I love how I can "pull" the elements around--the "movement" is so elastic-y and stretchy! It "feels" real.
I also like how the color drop down boxes are linked to each element.
I hope the creators of this free web application continue to polish it up! I would use this one not just for the classroom. but for my personal organizing tasks as well!
2 comments:
This is great! When I took "Abnormal Psychology" the textbook came with a "Mind-map" disc (very similar). A great tool.
Jennifer,
I absolutely love this graphic organizer! Compared to Inspiration, I love how I can "pull" the elements around--the "movement" is so elastic-y and stretchy! It "feels" real.
I also like how the color drop down boxes are linked to each element.
I hope the creators of this free web application continue to polish it up! I would use this one not just for the classroom. but for my personal organizing tasks as well!
Thanks! Diane
Post a Comment